Website Policies and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, all users agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that they are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If user does not agree with any of these terms, he/she is prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Luna2’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license users may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Luna2’s website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if user violates any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Luna2 at any time. Upon terminating the viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, user must destroy any downloaded materials in possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Luna2’s website are provided “as is”. Luna2 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Luna2 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Luna2 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Luna2’s Internet site, even if Luna2 or a Luna2 authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to all users.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Luna2’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Luna2 does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Luna2 may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Luna2 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Luna2 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Luna2 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Luna2’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Indonesia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Luna2 will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Luna2 will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Luna2 and for other compatible purposes, unless it obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Luna2 will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Luna2 will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Luna2 will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Luna2 will make readily available to customers information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Luna2 is committed to conducting its business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.