Each of the three grand studios is accented in one of three primary colours (yellow, red & green) and named after some of London’s foremost addresses – Piccadilly, Strand & Bond Street.
These open-plan grand studios have a larger living space complete with ‘circle of love’ sofa, a ‘floating’ kitchen island counter with ‘in-flight’ dining for up to 4 people, a work station, spacious ensuite bathroom, and a double-width private balcony overlooking the pool and adjacent temple land.
Two grand studios interconnect with studio rooms, and one interconnects with sunset studio, ideal for accommodating groups and families of up to 5 people.
Luna2 studiotel – grand studio highlights
- king-size bed, with pillow menu
- entertainment area with ‘circle of love’ sofa
- kitchen island with dining for 4 people
- work station
- bathroom: Bisazza mosaics, Gessi shower & taps, Philippe Starck bath, separate shower
- large private balcony overlooking pool
- 2 flat-screen TV’s & additional retro Brionvega TV
- fully-stocked MAXI bar in retro Smeg fridge
- essentials amenities bar
- iPad with Luna2 compendium
- pre-loaded iPod with sound dock
- complimentary wi-fi
- universal charging station
- ‘in-flight’ dining service
- in-room spa service
(studio size: 80m2)
Please note that grand studios do not accommodate an extra bed