Each of the 10 studios within the hotel is accented in one of four primary colours (yellow, red, blue & green) and named after some of London’s foremost addresses – Piccadilly, Strand, Mayfair or Bond Street.
These open-plan spacious studios all have a lounging area, an ‘in-flight’ dining table for 2 people, a work station, a spacious open-plan bathroom, and a large balcony overlooking the pool and adjacent temple land. Studios on the ground floor have direct access to the pool.
Two studios interconnect with grand studios, ideal for accommodating groups and families of up to 5 people.
Luna2 – studio highlights
- king-size bed, with pillow menu
- dining table for 2
- work station
- bathroom: Bisazza mosaics, Gessi shower & taps, Philippe Starck bath, separate shower
- large private balcony overlooking pool
- 2 flat-screen TV’s & additional retro Brionvega TV
- fully-stocked MAXI bar in retro Smeg fridge
- essentials amenities bar
- iPad with Luna2 compendium
- pre-loaded iPod with Bose sound dock
- complimentary wi-fi
- universal charging station
- ‘in-flight’ dining service
- in-room spa service
- extra bed available upon request.
(studio size: 66m2)